የኢትዮጵያ የንግድ ሥራዎች ኮርፖሬሽን
Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation
Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation [E.T.B.C] is the Federal Government Public Enterprise established by Council of Ministers regulation No.369/2015 on 22nd December 2015. The Corporation governed by Public Enterprise Proclamation No.25/1992 and FDRE Ministry of Trade is the supervised authority..
Main office of the corporation Location: Debre Zeit Road
infront of Temenja Yaj Commercial Bank of Ethiopia / Dashen Bank
Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation is a merged Corporation established through the amalgamation of the Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise, Ethiopian Fruit and Vegetable Sh.co, [ETFRUIT] Ethiopian Trading Enterprise (ALLE) and Procurement Service Enterprise which were formerly working independently..
Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation is a huge government, public enterprise which has 11 branch trade centers with 64 Grain & Coffee sales centers, 19 basic commodities, Fruit and Vegetables wholesale stores and 105 Fruit and Vegetables retail shops & 7 modern cash & carries whole stores throughout the country.
The Corporation is organized into four main operational sectors lead by the Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Operation D/Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Legal, Social Affairs and Corporate Transformation D/Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Services D/Chief Executive Officer.
Vision and Mission
Being the best business organization; by ensuring the producers and consumers fair beneficiary and by achieving the most in the export market in 2025.
- To provide selected agricultural, industrial and basic commodities upon being competitive against foreign and domestic institutions by abiding to the system of modern marketing and trade agreements.
- To create good marketing opportunities to both farmers and manufacturers so that they can distribute their products to customers
- To undertake agent and commission activities with governmental and non-governmental firms..
- Generate foreign currency earning by exporting agricultural products.
- To provide consultancy and training services in connection to marketing activities, to stabilize domestic marketing and
- To play significant role to economic development of the country.
- Respecting the law
- Wise use of resource
- Transparent and fair practice
- Customer satisfaction
- Working in coordination
- Anti-rent seeking
- Protecting the environment