Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Wolaita Sodo University
Tender No. ET-ETBC-PCSU/WSU/NCB-26/2022
1. Wolaita Sodo University has allocated funds to be used for the procurement of Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Training of Various Printing Machines.
2. The Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation (ETBC), Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (PCSU) on Behalf of Wolaita Sodo University (WSU) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Firms/Bidder(s) for the Procurement of Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Training of Various Printing Machines.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures specified in the FDRE Public Procurement and Property Authority, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Local Time).
5. Interested eligible bidders may purchase a complete set of Bidding Documents in English as of April 27, 2022. Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-04:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon. On the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (ETB Three Hundred only) .The methods of payment will be cash on site.
- Domestic Bidders who intends to bid by their own can get the bid document up on submission of a confirmation letter stating that they will bid by their own capacity only.
- Foreign bidders who do not have local agents in Ethiopia and wishes to get the bidding document, the document will be sent by registered airmail if required so by the bidder, but under no Circumstances will PCSU be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the document so mailed.
-Legally authorized Local Agents who represent foreign bidders, it is a mandatory requirement to submit an Authorization letter from their Principals along with the local agent letter in order to purchase the bid document.
6. Foreign bidders who do not have local agents in Ethiopia and wishes to get Bidding Document, the Bidding Documents will be sent by 1st class mail for overseas bidders who send Bank Draft of Birr 1,200.00 (ETB One Thousand Two Hundred) or USD 25.00 (USD Twenty Five) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in addition to the price of the tender document to the address given below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:15 p.m. (Local Time) on May 31, 2022. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 p.m. (Local Time) on May 31, 2022, All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 150,000.00 (One Hundred Fifty Thousand Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in CPO, or Unconditional Bank Guarantee counter guaranteed by Local Bank
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding Document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. The ETBC - PCSU reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
10. The address referred to above is.
Attention: ETBC-Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit
Debrezeit Road, Near Kadisco Building
Block No. 2, 1st Floor, Room No. 5
Telephone No. 011-440 36 13/011-443 12-76; Fax No. 011-440 35 79
E-mail: ethiopse @ gmail.com
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia